The lovely Nicola sent me this award - Thank you :-)
So, here are 7 random things about me....
1. I can speak fluent Welsh-I live in North Wales and went to primary and secondary school through the medium of Welsh (so all of my lesson's other than English were taught in Welsh-we weren't actually allowed to speak English other than in English lessons, it was detention if we were caught)! I love the fact that I can speak Welsh (especially as I don't have an accent) and I use it every day in my job.
2. I have a MASSIVE phobia of fish. I'm not sure when it started or why but I have panic attacks and stress out at the thought of fish! I can't even be around fish fingers it's that bad.
3. Like Nicola, I may seem like a very happy person, but I cry A LOT! I just can't help myself-I can cry at anything and can honestly say I probably cry at least once a day!
4.I have recently moved in with my OH. We have been together 6 years next month and have officially moved in together with a mortgage and everything-VERY SCARY!
5. I want to move to New York! I have visited twice, once on a school visit and again last Christmas with my OH and just think it's once of the most magical places in the world!
6. I love peanut butter-crunchy though, not smooth (bad smooth)! I can often be found with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon :-) gross I know!
7. This is a bit of a different point but very relevant in my life right now-my elder brother passed away when I was 9 years and this Friday will be the 14th anniversary. Unfortunately, due to some horrible boys in his school he was bullied and decided the only way out was to take his own life. I know this isn't very cheery (sorry) but I have been struggling this week and think it might be good to get it down in writing. Although it's 14 yrs, it's still quite difficult to get my head around what happened but over the years I have grown up and learnt how to deal with all of my emotions and I think one of the most important things I've learnt is friends are so important! I treasure my friends so much and really wouldn't be where I am know if it wasn't for them!
Sorry for ending it on a bit of a bummer but I hope you like the rest of the post :-)
The Make-up goddess guru